Perks for All Subscribers
- First dibs on tickets for A Christmas Carol! No need to wait until the One Day Sale – starting in August,
subscribers get a discount that is equal to or better than discounts offered to the general public during the One
Day Sale in September.
- Pay no order fees for added tickets. Want to bring some friends to a show? Buy additional seats for shows to
which you are subscribed and pay no extra fees.
- Discounted tickets for the Fielding Stage. Wilson Stage subscribers can take advantage of discounts for shows in
our more intimate space (typically worth about $5).
Perks for Seated Subscribers
- Free ticket exchange: Seated subscribers may exchange their tickets an unlimited number of times as long as
they are compliant with the guidelines laid out in the Exchange section.
- If a seated subscriber misses their show or their window to exchange their tickets for a show they can’t attend,
that subscriber may use a benefit known as Missed Show Insurance. Missed Show Insurance allows such a
subscriber to take their unused tickets to another performance of the same show, starting two hours prior to
curtain, where they will be re-seated with courtesy seats subject to availability. We will not do Missed Show
Insurance bookings in advance or over the phone, the attendees must show up in person some time within the
two hours prior to curtain of the show they’d like to move into, but they may call in advance to check availability
for any given show.
- Seated Wilson subscribers receive three half-price digital coupons which they may use on the purchase of
additional tickets for a Wilson stage performance. Any paper coupons that subscribers receive are purely
symbolic and do not need to be turned into the box office as all coupons are tracked digitally in your subscriber
Perks for Flex Subscribers
- Flex Subscribers receive one free exchange per ticket as long as it is exchanged into the same show it was originally booked into. Additional exchanges for each ticket will result in a $5 per ticket exchange fee.
- Flex subscribers receive three half-price digital coupons which they may use on the purchase of additional tickets for a Wilson stage performance. Any paper coupons that subscribers receive are purely symbolic and do not need to be turned into the box office as all coupons are tracked digitally in your subscriber record.
4 Show Wilson Series
Wilson Stage Seated Package
Receive a ticket to each fantastic show for the remainder of the Wilson
Stage Season and keep the same great seats for every performance.
You’ll never again regret missing a show you really wanted to see.
As a Seated Subscriber, you get first choice to all that Geva has to offer including free exchanges. We will also hold your seats next season and give you first rights to renew them. We hope you do!
2 Show Fielding Series
Save up to 15% off Single Ticket prices!
Save up to 30% on Single Ticket Prices with 6 Vouchers for any Wilson and Fielding Series Shows
Including A Christmas Carol. Mix and match in any combination.
No seat is more than 50 feet from the Stage
Come see the fabulous sets and costumes, the imaginative interpretations of great plays, the development of new work – all up close and personal. The Best Seat is the one you Decide to sit in.
Frequently Asked Questions
As a seated subscriber, you have access to unlimited exchanges on your tickets, subject to a few rules:
- You must contact us to exchange prior to noon on the day that you’re currently scheduled to see the show.
- You can only exchange a ticket for a show to a different day of the same show, not to a different show altogether.
- Exchange fees that single ticket buyers would have to pay are waived BUT if you move into a more expensive seating section or day then you will have to cover the difference.
- Seating is subject to availability in the performance you’re looking to move into. We can’t guarantee that you’ll be able to move into every day of a performance.
You can make an exchange by submitting your request online here or calling the box office at (585)232-4382 and speaking to a representative. When the box office is closed, you can call that same number and access our Subscriber Exchange Line where you can leave all details regarding an exchange you’d like to make in a message for us to attend to when we open.
With the flex subscription, you start out with six vouchers (per package) each of which can be redeemed for a ticket for a show. Once you book a ticket with one of those vouchers, that ticket becomes locked into the show it was booked for. However, should that date no longer work for you, each ticket may be exchanged into another date of the same show once, for free as long as you exchange prior to noon the day you are scheduled to see the show. Every additional exchange past the initial free one incurs a $5 per ticket exchange fee.
If you haven’t registered for My Account before, register as a new customer.
The email address you use to log in is the one we have for you on file for you or the one you will make a new registration/purchase.
If registering for the first time, you will be prompted to verify your email. Once you do this, you can log in.
Once you have successfully logged in you may access details of your account such as order history, contact preferences and tickets.
You may also renew your Seated Subscriptions when renewal season is open.
Once you have successfully logged in, click on Fixed Subscriptions and you will see your held seats for renewal.
Click on Buy subscriptions and enter the number of seats (packages) you have this year, then click next.
This is your series performance, it is auto selected, just click next.
The map showing your seats, again pre-selected for you, click next.
The price level of your seats. The default is Adult. If you are a Senior/Veteran/Educator rate, click on the Adult and choose Senior/Vet/Educator in the dropdown.
The overview of your subscription is shown, click checkout.
Early Bird is a loyalty discount that rewards subscribers for renewing on faith prior to the announcement of the next season’s shows. Each year we are offer this discount to all subscribers before we announce our season. The Early Bird period will end on the date we announce the new season and regular renewal rates will take effect.
This season will take place from September – June 2024. next Season 24/25 shows will be announced in March of 2024.
- There are 2 renewal deadlines to note. the first is the Early Bird period will end on the date we announce the new season and regular renewal rates will take effect. The second renewal deadline is several weeks after we announce the season and when we will release your seats if you haven’t renewed yet.
We send you your subscription tickets in July. At that point you can make any performance exchanges or book your Flex tickets.
Change requests cannot be fulfilled until after the renewal deadline has passed. Immediately after that date, we begin the weeks-long task of reassigning the hundreds of subscribers who typically request seat changes each season. You will receive your updated package with your new assigned seats in July. You are welcome to call anytime after that to ask about the status of your change request
Unfortunately, no. While we would love to be able to do so, we don’t have the capacity to call each of the hundreds of people who typically request seating changes each season.
There’s no way to guarantee your desired seats will be available, but we have a few tips to improve your chances:
- Because everything is processed in the order received, the earlier you submit your change request, the better.
- Keep your options open. We make every effort to fulfill specific requests, but allowing for flexibility gives us more to work with and can improve your chances of getting close to what you have it mind.
- You should definitely mark your first preference, but it helps to broaden the seating options you’re open to. Let us know your acceptable range of days or seating areas. We’ll still do our best to grant your first wish.
- We aren’t able to call you to discuss options. The more information you provide to us, the more likely we’ll be able to reassign your seats.
For many years, this modest fee has been a component of all subscriptions – a common practice among theatres nationwide. The fee is applied just once annually per order, not per person, and is not a ticketing software charge. Importantly, this fee is the only ticket-related revenue that directly supports the day-to-day functions of Geva Theatre Center. All other ticketing revenue funds production-related costs, exclusively
Yes! Have no fear. These charges must be processed manually, and due to the high volume of renewals we receive, it can sometimes take a week or more after we receive your renewal before your payment goes through. Rest assured that all subscriptions are stamped according to the date on the postmark – or the date of your call, if you renewed by phone. Even if your payment has not been processed by the renewal deadline, if your subscription was mailed or called in by that date, you are safe.