Thank you for your continued patronage. We hope to make this process as accessible as possible and have created this help desk in hopes of giving you all the information you need to complete your renewal. Please browse the above tabs to get information on frequently asked questions, benefits, and exchange policies. If, after reviewing the above information, you still find yourself with questions then feel free to give our box office a call at (585)232-4382 where a representative will be more than happy to look into your inquiries.
Their business hours are as follows:
Monday – Closed
Tuesday – 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Wednesday – 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Thursday – 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Friday – 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Saturday – 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Sunday – Closed
On days without an evening show, we close at 6.
On Sundays without a show, we are closed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dates and Deadlines
- What is Early Bird? Early Bird is a loyalty discount that rewards subscribers for renewing on faith prior to the announcement of the next season’s shows. This year we are offering this discount to all subscribers after we announce our 49th season in late July. The Early Bird period will end in September, and regular renewal rates will take effect.
- When will we know the shows for next season? Our 49th Season will take place from January – July 2022. The shows will be announced in late July 2021.
- What is the Renewal Deadline? The Renewal Deadline is October 4th. Subscribers must renew by this date to retain their seats from the current season. If this deadline is missed, a subscriber’s seats may be assigned to other subscribers, in which case this cannot be reversed.
- When will I receive my tickets? You should receive your tickets for the 49th Season in late October.
- If I request a seat-change, when will I know what seats I’ve been assigned? Change requests cannot be fulfilled until after the October 4th renewal deadline has passed. Immediately after that date, we begin the weeks-long task of reassigning the hundreds of subscribers who typically request seat changes each season. You will receive your updated package with your new assigned seats in mid-to-late October. You are welcome to call anytime after October 4 to ask about the status of your change request.
- Can you call me when you know what seats I have? Unfortunately, no. While we would love to be able to do so, we don’t have the capacity to call each of the hundreds of people who typically request seating changes each season.
- What’s the best way to ensure I can successfully change my seats? There’s no way to guarantee your desired seats will be available, but we have a few tips to improve your chances:
- Because everything is processed in the order received, the earlier you submit your change request, the better.
- Keep your options open. We make every effort to fulfill specific requests, but allowing for flexibility gives us more to work with and can improve your chances of getting close to what you have it mind.
- You should definitely mark your first preference, but it helps to broaden the seating options you’re open to. Let us know your acceptable range of days or seating areas. We’ll still do our best to grant your first wish.
- We aren’t able to call you to discuss options. The more information you provide to us, the more likely we’ll be able to reassign your seats.
- What does the $10 order fee cover? For many years, this modest fee has been a component of all subscriptions – a common practice among theatres nationwide. The fee is applied just once annually per order, not per person, and is not a ticketing software charge. Importantly, this $10 fee is the only ticket-related revenue that directly supports the day-to-day functions of Geva Theatre Center. All other ticketing revenue funds production-related costs, exclusively.
- I submitted my renewal a few days ago and I still haven’t seen the charge go through on my account. Is everything alright? Yes! Have no fear. These charges must be processed manually, and due to the high volume of renewals we receive, it can sometimes take a week or more after we receive your renewal before your payment goes through. Rest assured that all subscriptions are stamped according to the date on the postmark – or the date of your call, if you renewed by phone. Even if your payment has not been processed by the renewal deadline, if your subscription was mailed or called in by that date, you are safe.
Ticket Exchange Policies
As a seated subscriber, you have access to unlimited exchanges on your tickets, subject to a few rules:
- You must contact us to exchange prior to noon on the day that you’re currently scheduled to see the show.
- You can only exchange a ticket for a show to a different day of the same show, not to a different show altogether.
- Exchange fees that single ticket buyers would have to pay are waived BUT if you move into a more expensive seating section or day then you will have to cover the difference.
- Seating is subject to availability in the performance you’re looking to move into. We can’t guarantee that you’ll be able to move into every day of a performance.
You can make an exchange by submitting your request online here or calling the box office at (585)232-4382 and speaking to a representative. When the box office is closed, you can call that same number and access our Subscriber Exchange Line where you can leave all details regarding an exchange you’d like to make in a message for us to attend to when we open.
With the flex subscription, you start out with six vouchers (per package) each of which can be redeemed for a ticket for a show. Once you book a ticket with one of those vouchers, that ticket becomes locked into the show it was booked for. However, should that date no longer work for you, each ticket may be exchanged into another date of the same show once, for free as long as you exchange prior to noon the day you are scheduled to see the show. Every additional exchange past the initial free one incurs a $5 per ticket exchange fee.
- First dibs on tickets for A Christmas Carol!
No need to wait until the One Day Sale – starting in August, subscribers get a discount that is equal to or better than discounts offered to the general public during the One Day Sale in September.
- Pay no order fees for added tickets
Want to bring some friends to a show? Buy additional seats for shows to which you are subscribed and pay no extra fees.
- Discounted tickets for the Fielding Stage
Wilson Stage subscribers can take advantage of discounts for shows in our more intimate space (typically worth about $5).
- Look for additional discounts on special events throughout the year!
- Seated subscribers may exchange their tickets an unlimited number of times as long as they are compliant with the guidelines laid out in the Exchange section.
- If a seated subscriber misses their show or their window to exchange their tickets for a show they can’t attend, that subscriber may use a benefit known as Missed Show Insurance. Missed Show Insurance allows such a subscriber to take their unused tickets to another performance of the same show, starting two hours prior to curtain, where they will be re-seated with courtesy seats subject to availability. We will not do Missed Show Insurance bookings in advance or over the phone, the attendees must show up in person some time within the two hours prior to curtain of the show they’d like to move into, but they may call in advance to check availability for any given show.
- Seated Wilson subscribers receive three half-price digital coupons which they may use on the purchase of additional tickets for a Wilson stage performance. Any paper coupons that subscribers receive are purely symbolic and do not need to be turned into the box office as all coupons are tracked digitally in your subscriber record.
- Flex Subscribers receive one free exchange per ticket as long as it is exchanged into the same show it was originally booked into. Additional exchanges for each ticket will result in a $5 per ticket exchange fee.
- Flex subscribers receive three half-price digital coupons which they may use on the purchase of additional tickets for a Wilson stage performance. Any paper coupons that subscribers receive are purely symbolic and do not need to be turned into the box office as all coupons are tracked digitally in your subscriber record.