About the Show
Directed by Jeffrey L. Page
By Lanie Robertson
Musical Arrangements by Danny Holgate
Produced in Association with Philadelphia Theatre Company
Lady Day at Emerson’s Bar & Grill recounts Holiday’s life story through the songs that made her famous. In a small, intimate bar in Philadelphia, Holiday puts on a show that, unbeknownst to her audience, will leave them witnesses to one of the last performances of her lifetime. Through her poignant voice and moving songs, one of the greatest jazz singers of all-time shares her loves and her losses.
Run Time (Approx): 90 minutes (no intermission)
Recommended Ages: 16+
Be in the Bar with Billie On-Stage Seating
LIMITED AVAILABILITY: Only 5 tables per performance! Enjoy a table for two for $100 and immerse yourself in the music at Emerson’s Bar. Your purchase includes two tickets, two drink vouchers, and complimentary coat check. If interested, please call our Box Office at 585-232-4382 to purchase. Please note the following guidelines prior to your purchase.
Click here to view a model of the set
*Not eligible for discounts and not valid for voucher redemption*
- Be in the Bar with Billie table tickets are Will Call only
- Tables are first-come, first-serve; table ticket holders are encouraged to arrive no later than 20 minutes prior to curtain time, doors open 30 minutes prior to curtain
- Seats are on the stage
- We ask that you do not leave your seats except in an emergency. You will also need to remain in your seats throughout the final bows.
- There will be no late seating. If you arrive late, drink vouchers will be forfeited and the House Manager will seat you at their discretion elsewhere in the theatre based on availability.
- No physical contact with performers is allowed.
- You may not place ANY belongings (e.g., Playbills, drinks) on stage or on stairs at any time before or during the performance.
- Be in the Bar with Billie tables are not wheelchair accessible and do not have sightlines for Open Captions or Sign Interpretation
- Drinks are permitted in paper or plastic cups, eating is not permitted in the theatre at any time.
- Cell phone use, photography, video, or audio recording are strictly prohibited.
Jeffrey L. Page
Scenic & LX Design
Earon Chew Nealey
Kevin Gregory Dwyer
Production Stage Manager
Assistant Stage Manager
In conjunction with our production of Lady Day at Emerson’s Bar & Grill, Geva offers a series of Engagement events that allow you to make connections beyond the show.