Ring of Fire: The Music of Johnny Cash
August 3 – September 12, 2021
Directed by Mark Cuddy
Created by Richard Maltby, Jr.
Conceived by William Meade
Adapted from the Broadway Production by
Richard Maltby, Jr. and Jason Edward
Take a crowd-pleasing ride through Johnny Cash’s gritty life story with this rowdy jukebox musical. A multi-talented cast pays homage to the legendary Man in Black with more than two-dozen Cash classics, including “I Walk the Line,” “Folsom Prison Blues,” “I’ve Been Everywhere,” and of course, “Ring of Fire.”
Welcome to the Six-String Bandstand!
Geva’s first-ever outdoor production will be staged behind the theatre, offering a familiar seating arrangement for a special summertime experience.
This summer only, our custom-built outdoor stage is conveniently located behind our building. Guests may enter and check in at the southwest corner, as noted on the map above.
Please note that this rendering is not to scale. See the Seating Chart for details.
Geva’s Six-String Bandstand is generously sponsored by
All seats are general admission, by section. High tops seat up to 4 guests each and are sold per table. Refreshments will be available for purchase.
NOTE: Ring of Fire is a ticketless event. Arrive early to check in and receive your wristband by providing the name of the ticket holder.
Important Information for Patrons
NOTE: Accessible performances with open captioning, audio description, and ASL interpretation will be announced soon. Check our website or contact the box office for updates.
- Ring of Fire is a ticketless event. Please arrive early to check in and receive your wristband.
- Based on current state and federal guidelines, masking and personal distancing will not be required while outdoors. However, masking is required in the theatre for guests using the restrooms or visiting the box office. We strongly urge unvaccinated guests to wear masks at all times.
- Refreshments will be sold outdoors, cash only. An ATM is available.
SEASON TICKET HOLDERS:
- Section A general admission is included with your current 20/21 Season subscription.
- Your scheduled performance time has been emailed to you. Please contact the box office if you have not received it or wish to request a change.
MARGARET DUDASIK (Ensemble) is so grateful for the return of live theatre and to be making her Geva debut. National tour: Cabaret (Roundabout Theatre Company). Off Broadway: A Child’s Christmas in Wales (Irish Repertory Theatre). Regional: Once (Weston/St. Michael’s/Ivoryton Playhouses),
STEVEN BISHOP and JEFF LISENBY
Additional arrangements by
RASEAN DAVONTE JOHNSON
ANDREW MARK WILHELM
FRANCISCA DA SILVEIRA
Assistant Stage Manager
*Members of Actors’ Equity Association, the Union of Professional Actors and Stage Managers in the United States.