You are invited to our annual open house, “Magic in the Making,” to get a FREE glimpse behind the scenes of New York State’s most attended regional theatre.
- Visit the set of Slow Food.
- See where actors rehearse the productions that appear on our stages.
- Meet the talented artisans who work tirelessly offstage to make things happen onstage.
- Discover Geva Theatre Center’s Educational and Literary programs for all ages.
- Discover the intricacies of lighting a show, designing sound, designing and making costumes, props, and much more.
- Godot’s Bar will be open until 6:00 pm so that you can enjoy a beverage!
Explore your theatre! Join us for “Magic in the Making”
Monday, January 20, 2020 from 4:00pm – 7:00pm.
Admission is FREE and reservations are NOT required.