Our Commitment to Keeping You Safe
Geva Theatre Center is thrilled to welcome you back for live performances! The health and safety of our patrons, staff, and volunteers is our top priority. We thank you for your willingness to join us in this effort by adhering to our COVID-19 safety procedures. Geva is constantly monitoring data and guidance from federal, state and local health officials and will update our protocols accordingly.
Current Indoor Safety Procedures:
- All eligible patrons must be fully vaccinated and will be required to show proof of vaccination upon entry.
- Unvaccinated patrons must provide proof of a negative COVID test result. Either an antigen-type test taken no more than six hours prior to entry, or a PCR-type test taken no more than 72 hours prior to entry, will be accepted.
- All patrons, staff and volunteers must wear masks while indoors, except while eating or drinking in the café area only. Masks with a valve, gaiters, scarves, etc. are not permitted.
- We ask any patrons, staff or volunteers who are feeling ill to stay home. You may contact the box office to exchange your tickets, free of charge.
- If you prefer touchless ticketing, we are issuing electronic tickets by email which you may print-at-home or show on your mobile device. (Paper tickets may still be used.)
Geva Theatre Center strongly encourages all patrons, staff and volunteers to get vaccinated. Vaccines are free, safe and effective, and currently available for everyone ages 12 and older.
Accepted proof of COVID-19 vaccination:
- Physical vaccination card
- New York State Excelsior Pass
- Digital vaccination card provided through your home-state health department
- Photo of vaccination card
Accepted proof of a negative test result:
- Physical copy of a negative test result
- Printed or digital copy of email from a test provider verifying negative test result
- App that verifies negative test result
If you have any questions, please contact the Box Office at 585-232-4382.